IPU - INTER-PARLIAMENTARY UNION

Master propertyin exceptional condition of conservation near the origin, its architectural qualities, spatial and material being almost unchanged. Built in 1908 on plans by architect Marc Camoletti.

Founded in 1889 and based in Geneva since 1921, the IPU is the world organization of parliaments. Its mission is to promote peace and security through political dialogue and promote democracy and respect for human rights.

The FIPOI has renovated the Gardiol Villa and built a pavilion housing a conference room, a library and some office space.

You can download the data sheet of the building of IPU (french only)

Named principal contractor of the building - Building financed by the FIPOI

Site internet http://www.ipu.org/english/home.htm
Adresse 5, chemin du Pommier 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex
Commune Grand-Saconnex
Parcelle 1690
   
Début travaux Contest: Year 2000 Realization: Year 2001
Livraison de l’ouvrage Year 2002
Architecte Ass. architect: Ueli Brauen and Doris Wälchli architects - collaborators : Olivier Vernay, Caroline Montandon-Varoda
   
Surface 2'212 m2 SP
Volume cube SIA 12'940 m3
Places parking 30 outside spaces
   
 


Shared Calendar