IUCN - INTERNATIONAL UNION FOR THE CONSERVATION OF NATURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES

The building of the IUCN was inaugurated June 4, 2010

This building houses the extension of the IUCN headquarters. This administrative building has a capacity of 120 workstations, two conference rooms seating 50 people, one cafeteria and some exhibition space. The underground car park has 119 spaces and there are 48 outside spaces.

The FIPOI was a member of the Construction Committee

Site internet http://www.iucn.org/
Adresse 28, rue de Mauverney 1196 Gland
Commune Gland
Parcelle ---
   
Début travaux June 2008
Livraison de l’ouvrage Opening first quarter 2010
Architecte Executor: AGPS - Project Lyon, adapted / Competition: Atelier Lion architects & urban planners - Paris (France)
   
Surface 5'413 m2 SP
Volume cube SIA (Society of engineers and architects) 26'115 m3 SIA 416
Places parking 52 inside spaces, 48 outside spaces
   
 


Shared Calendar